|Marketing Executives||Vadodara||MBA / B.E.||10-09-2015||30-11-2015|
INOX India Private Limited is an ISO 9001 & OHSAS-18001 engineering company focused on Cryogenic Insulation Technology equipment & systems. INOXCVA is the largest manufacturer of Cryogenic liquid storage and transport tanks and a reputed supplier to all leading international Gas Companies worldwide like Air Liquide, Air Products, Linde, Messer, Taiyo Nippon Sanso, Praxair and global EPC companies. For more details, please visit our website www.inoxcva.com.
INOXCVA is looking for dynamic & young Marketing Executives, qualified BE & MBA (desirable) with experience of 4-6 years in the field of engineering goods, preferably pressure vessels. The candidate shall contribute to the sustainable development of company through marketing of goods and services.
Desired Skills Set
• Knowledge of pressure vessels, common material of construction for vessel and piping, international design and manufacturing codes
• Understanding of General selling conditions and various models of contract
• Patience, Perseverance and excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Confident selling, good Negotiation & Presentation skills
• Commercial terms and data interpretation.
Roles & responsibilities
• Extensive travelling to meet the existing and potential clients
• Develop action plan exploring new business avenues and identifying opportunities, cold calling, respond to web, email and phone enquiries, contribute to produce relevant marketing materials
• Expand and maintain contacts’ network, build trustworthy relationships and key account management in different demographics
• Sales negotiations with buyers
• Maintain and regularly update Customers Database
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
• Participate in team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
• Effective coordination for Pre and Post order activities between customer and works
• Maximise corporate visibility at conferences, technical seminars & exhibitions: derive customer feedback, monitor competitor activity, advise on forthcoming product developments, discuss special promotion, generate leads for products & services
• Carry out assigned tasks with profitability, quality and customer satisfaction objectives in mind.